It is the policy of SJW competence and reliability while continuously improving and providing cost-effective services to its customers.
We have established and implemented a formal quality system. It is our goal that this commitment to quality will result in complete customer satisfaction throughout our service. This will be achieved by:
- Maintaining certification and compliance to ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements from Lloyds Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) certifying body and maintaining accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 general requirements for the competence of SJW and ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Conformity Assessments-Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing Inspection from accreditation bodies.
- Ensuring that SJW personnel are free from any commercial, financial and any other pressures that might affect their judgment, to avoid involvement in any activities that would diminish confidence in its competence, impartiality, judgment or operational integrity.
- Ensuring that SJW personnel or organizations external to the inspection body cannot influence the results of the inspection carried-out, Confidentiality of information obtained in the course of its inspection activities and to protect proprietary rights concerned parties.
- Continual improvement in the effectiveness of the management system.
- Ensuring all staff familiarizes themselves with the content of the Quality Assurance Manual and complies with the policies, procedures and associated documentation and implement at all times.
- Providing a service built on a well-established Quality Management System meeting the requirements of both our customers and current regulations / standards.
- Providing accurate and unbiased results in accordance with the requirement of International or National or Internal or Customer specified test methods.
- Undertaking assignments only where it has the required competent staff and calibrated equipment.
- Building staff skills through training and providing career growth opportunities to all employees.
- Improving profitability of the company in accordance with guidelines set by shareholders each year.
- Advising the customer, where appropriate, of potential problems detected as a result of inspection in a timely manner.
- Building up a Risk Based Thinking on all involved activities to provide a valid result to minimize the risk to the customer.